MemoFlix Video Flash Cards teach babies and young children to read and identify thousands of words and objects through the whole word method and whole word phonics. Includes 4 MemoFlix DVDs plus A Guide to Teaching Babies to Read DVD.
Ages 3 months – 6 years.
MemoFlix Video Flash Cards DVDs teach babies and young children to read and identify over 1600 words with pictures and sound effects. The four volumes of MemoFlix contain over 160 categories. Each category teaches 10 words and includes pictures and sound effects where appropriate. Also includes A Guide to Teaching Babies to Read DVD.
- MemoFlix Volume 1 – Teaches 80 categories using the whole word method. Includes actions, animals, items around the house and much more. 80 categories
- MemoFlix Volume 2 – Teaches Whole Word Phonics “ABC’s”. Teaches letter sounds and 10 words to reinforce each sound being taught. 26 categories
- MemoFlix Volume 3 – Teaches Whole Word Phonics “Consonant Blends” such as br, cl and tr. Each sound is reinforced with 10 words, including pictures and sound effects. 31 categories
- MemoFlix Volume 4 – Teaches Whole Word Phonics “Word Families” such as am, et, in and ot. Each sound in reinforced with 10 words, including pictures and sound effects. 31 categories
- A Guide to Teaching Babies to Read DVD is an 80 minute, in depth look at how babies learn to read, what parents can do to easily and naturally teach their babies and young children to read and how to make it loads of fun for parent and child.